« Home | Ben » | I am so bad!!! » | First proper post » | Testing »

Feeling Pampered!

MJ has been over this morning to do some scrapping, although I think we've probably done more chatting than scrapping - as usual!!

She brought her hair straighteners with her and did my hair, and then she did my make-up for me! It's so nice to be pampered like that, in all the rush and chaos of normal life I tend to find myself at the bottom of the heap. I am so lucky to have a friend like her!

Thats the wrong way round hun, I am the lucky one.

Hugs

MJ xx

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From Berkshire, United Kingdom
  • I have been with my other half Matthew for 7 years, and we have 2 sons Alex and Ben. We are lucky to live on the edge of woodland, in a small village. Alex attends the local Primary School (a 2 minute walk!), and Ben the Pre-School. My Mum and one sister live close by. My little sister is currently living in Australia with her husband where he is working in Brisbane Hospital doing research work.
My profile

Blogs I read