« Home | Some exciting news! » | Happy Halloween! » | Feeling Pampered! » | Ben » | I am so bad!!! » | First proper post » | Testing »

School Plays




Yesterday I watched the dress rehersal of Alex's School play. This year they did "Puss in Boots" and Alex played a zombie!!!! There is an ogre in the play who has a whole host of them and they dance to the "Monster Mash"! It was great they all looked fantastic.

Today it was Ben's turn to shine. He played a shepherd in the Nativity. He was so well behaved and looked like he really enjoyed it. Lots of Mum's commented on how good he was, and the staff were all pleased with him. He went to Alex's dress rehersal yesterday too, and I was a little bit worried he would play up, but he was as good as gold.

About me

  • I'm Maria
  • From Berkshire, United Kingdom
  • I have been with my other half Matthew for 7 years, and we have 2 sons Alex and Ben. We are lucky to live on the edge of woodland, in a small village. Alex attends the local Primary School (a 2 minute walk!), and Ben the Pre-School. My Mum and one sister live close by. My little sister is currently living in Australia with her husband where he is working in Brisbane Hospital doing research work.
My profile

Blogs I read